Linux and MacOS
To find your farmer and pool keys on Linux or MacOS you can use the following command.
chia keys show | grep 'Pool\|Farmer'
Finding your farmer and pool keys on Windows is a bit trickier.
- Open the Command Prompt by going to Start and typing cmd and pressing enter.
- Paste the following command in the line
%APPDATA%/../Local/chia-blockchain/app-1.1.4/resources/app.asar.unpacked/daemon/chia.exe keys show
- Never share your private keys ,only public keys are safe to be shared. You will find your keys in the output.
- If you got an error on the first line you might be on an other version of chia application.
- To figure out which version you need type
cd %APPDATA%/../Local/chia-blockchain/ followed by
- Hopefully you will see a version number that looks like app-1.0.5 or app-1.0.6 etc. Replace the version number in the command on line 2 and try it again.
- If nothing works shoot us a message and we will look over it together